Add the Trak4 Webapp to Your iPhone or iPad
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to GPS.Trak-4.com.
- If you already have an account, you can sign in here.
- If not, you can register for an account.
- Once you’re signed in, click the share button at the bottom.
- Scroll right through the options at the bottom until you see Add to Home. Click Add to Home.
- You’ll have the option to rename the app. We renamed it to Trak4 below. When you’re finished editing the name, click Add in the upper right.
- You have now added the Trak4 webapp to your iPhone or iPad. Click it anytime you want to view the status of your Trak4. Enjoy!
Click HERE to add Trak4 to your Android device.