Add the Trak4 Webapp to Your Android Phone or Tablet
- Open Chrome on your phone or tablet.
- Go to GPS.Trak-4.com.
- If you already have an account, you can sign in here.
- If not, you can register for an account.
- Once you’re signed in, click the settings button (3 vertical dots) at the top right.
- Click Add to Home screen.
- You’ll have the option to rename the app. We renamed it to Trak4 GPS below. When you’re finished editing the name, click Add in the bottom right.
- You have now added the Trak4 webapp to your Android device. Click it anytime you want to view the status of your Trak4. Enjoy!
Click HERE to add Trak4 to your Apple device.